This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Major problem

I just created 60 lineups and had all my player exposures set with some players removed that I did not want. The tournament was almost full, so I created 60 lineups and quickly pushed them over to DK just to make it in the tournaments by the skin of my teeth. I went back to look at FC to see how my lineups ended up and I was blown away. I didn't care what the exact lineups were because I had set every single player to what I wanted and opted for complete randomness. FC had locked Quincy Acy and Langston Galloway into ALL 60 lineups! My heart just sunk. I knew I didn't have those players in my player pool, so I double checked. I used the player search box for "Acy" and "Galloway" and sure enough, they didn't even exist in the default player pool, my player pool, excluded players, or injured players. I deleted the 60 lineups on FC and tried it again. Same result.

I am extremely disappointed at this and do not know how this could ever happen. I took screenshots of all of this but I don't know how to attach them to a post because it is not really explained other than stating something about an alt attribute (whatever that means) and shows me this: [img=PunBB bbcode test]https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/img/test.png[/img] which I have no idea what to do with. It would be nice if there was a button to click that lets you select an image from your computer and then you just click "done" and it uploads it. That would be great for all of us people that are not computer programmers.

Almost certainly, I just threw several hundred dollars down the drain.

I could really use help with this. I have screenshots if needed.

Were you using the sliders for salary range or value range to exclude players from your player pool?

Please send an e-mail to support and attach all the screenshots you can. That is a very odd occurrence and no one else reported anything like this. My feeling is that you may have used the sliders to filter out players, but you didn't actually filter them out. The sliders only change what's visible to you, it doesn't remove players from the pool in itself. If you are to use them as a filter, you need to "select none" then make only the players you do want visible, then "select all". Alternatively, you need to select all, then move the sliders so it only shows players you don't want, then "select none".

There's no way that Galloway and Acy were missing from the pool without someone reporting it. This is why I suspect that is what happened.

Please send an e-mail to support and attach all the screenshots you can. That is a very odd occurrence and no one else reported anything like this. My feeling is that you may have used the sliders to filter out players, but you didn't actually filter them out. The sliders only change what's visible to you, it doesn't remove players from the pool in itself. If you are to use them as a filter, you need to "select none" then make only the players you do want visible, then "select all". Alternatively, you need to select all, then move the sliders so it only shows players you don't want, then "select none".

There's no way that Galloway and Acy were missing from the pool without someone reporting it. This is why I suspect that is what happened.

I have never used the sliders before. I'm wondering why even if the slider was accidentally bumped, why would it automatically lock those 2 players into every lineup? I will send the screenshots to support. Thank you.

It's not being locked. We don't lock players for anyone. If a player happens to be the highest value play, for example if they were projected for 100 points and costs 4k, they'd appear in every lineup because they are mathematically necessary to create any of the top 50 lineups.

The bigger mystery is that they player didn't show up when you went to search for them. No one else has reported issues of players not in their pool being added to the lineup. That leads us to believe that you probably adjusted the sliders which took Galloway and Acy out of view.