This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Price filter for LU Rewind

Just noticed it's not available, would be nice if it was for those of us who like to review yesterday's contests as if we were generating them live and able to set a minimum salary.

Also, the COPY DATA button does nothing for me (Chrome).

Thanks for pointing that out, I added the Min/Max salary advanced option to the Lineup Rewind. What happens when you click copy data? Do you get a popup confirmation box that data was copied?

Thanks for the fix.

EDIT: the copy button gives a prompt and it's definitely copying data but not the lineups that were just created. Not sure what it's copying, here's the first few lines of what I get:

Player Pos Team Salary Floor Ceiling Avg Proj Consistency Value Actual Value Actual Pts
Carlos Boozer PF LAL 5600 7.3 35.7 23.4 19.5 65 3.5 30.3 5.4
Kobe Bryant SG LAL 8600 20.9 55.7 37.3 35.8 73 4.2 0.0 undefined
Jeremy Lin PG LAL 5200 3.4 38.2 21.7 18.3 54 3.5 16.1 3.1
Jordan Hill C LAL 5600 10.2 40.3 25.5 23.1 66 4.1 23.0 4.1

Ahhh, yes, I guess some clarification is needed on the copy data. It is working as intended. It is specifically for copying all the data listed in the table of players, not in the lineup cards. Some users requested that because they weren't able to copy and paste because of the projections being in input boxes. I believe some users want to copy FC projections, then merge them with their own and then use those numbers to import back into FC within the player manager.

I do not currently have a way to copy out all lineups, but I am not opposed to adding it if its something you are looking to use.

Ah, haha, I wasn't sure the value of this but figured I'd play with it. Never mind, carry on it's working as intended lol.