This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Feature req: Lock in players for games that have already been played

I think it would be useful to have the ability to lock in a player for a game that has already been played then EXCLUDE the rest of those players from that game allowing you to be able to generate a new lineup with a player thats played already (if that makes sense). Example would be Cavs vs. Mavs at 3pm and I have Lebron. Now for the 7pm games I would like to have updated projections with having Lebron locked in.

That's a great idea, I think we'll add this to our to-do list. Thanks.

no problem! I will take a month free subscription as payment ;) love u guys!

I think it would be useful to have the ability to lock in a player for a game that has already been played then EXCLUDE the rest of those players from that game allowing you to be able to generate a new lineup with a player thats played already (if that makes sense). Example would be Cavs vs. Mavs at 3pm and I have Lebron. Now for the 7pm games I would like to have updated projections with having Lebron locked in.

i don't see where this would be helpful? Maybe for DK late swap but if the game is locked what does it matter? Who cares about a 3pm guy at 7pm? Projections mean nothing at that point. Am I missing something here?

You hit the nail on the head tone for Draftkings late swaps it is crucial because lets say D Rose is a GTD and plays at 10 and you find out at 955 he isnt playing you need to swap him out quick