This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: How often are projections updated? (NBA)

How often are the projections for each sport updated?

I know there was some mention that NHL was not currently updating automatically. Obviously NBA is, but is that on a timed schedule? It seems very random.

If you an pinpoint an exact time that it updates it will help tremendously with players who need to schedule specific times to do their DFS research like myself.

Thanks again for all the work you guys are putting in and for updating projections more frequently. I had sent in a question about it before and I'm very happy to see that you guys took it to heart!

Projections are updated randomly. Pretty much whenever I have time and news breaks. We will be adding another person to help with the frequency.

I don't know how you have the time to update projections and enter all the contests you play in.

You should ask for a raise.

Okay well kudos to you guys for having it updated 2 times within the hour of the contests going lI've last night. It makes a huge difference in my results.

As long as the projections are updated an hour or less until the live contests begin, then I'm a happy paying customer!

Keep it up guys!

I don't know how you have the time to update projections and enter all the contests you play in.

You should ask for a raise.

To be honest I need to update the projections to build my own lineups.

I don't work on my lineups until an hour or so before the contests start. What I'd REALLY like is a way to know if a late-afternoon projections update is coming. IDK how you guys would handle this, but it sure would make my afternoon planning way easier.

Soundofsilence-

I'm in exactly the same boat and am hoping fit the same thing. That is exactly what they did yesterday though. Games at 7pm, update at 6:34pm

Don't get me wrong, I definitely want late updates. What I'm trying to avoid is holding off finalizing my lineups until 30 minutes before tip-off because I've been waiting for an update that was never going to come. I'd love to see something like a live chat, where we all could leave time-sensitive comments that aren't really suitable for the forum. Stuff like injury updates, mod notes about projection updates, etc. It would need to be sticky though, where the full day's worth of chats would load whenever you login (not necessary to be logged in to see the current day's chat). I am a member of a similar board (non DFS) in my profession, and it's really perfect for this sort of need.

I'd love to see something like a live chat, where we all could leave time-sensitive comments that aren't really suitable for the forum. Stuff like injury updates, mod notes about projection updates, etc.

We have discussed this exact thing, this may be happening in the near future.