This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Grandfathered in

I think the people that have been with you since the beginning should have their accounts grandfathered into the premium. That only seems fair.

I get it but there were only a few guys that were on from the beginning and it would be a nice gesture.

It's only been , what..2 months?

I get it but there were only a few guys that were on from the beginning and it would be a nice gesture.

Only because I hear this all the time and it never seems to fail. What number user do you figure you were? Like, I was #1 obviously, what number in line were you in the signups?

It's only been , what..2 months?

I started development in early September. I registered FC and put the site up here October 1st.

haha, gje627. Not at all, I was actually going to give you a discount for all the posting in our forums that you do, but now I see you are raking in the dough, I have added a coupon to your account as well....You will now be charged $199.95 per month. Thank you for your kind patronage! lol

Honestly, thats awesome, and it feels great to hear about people actually having success using FC. We are going to have to figure out a way to get some testimonials on the site somewhere.

Thanks for posting!

I joined on December 12th; first posts on the forum were two days prior on the 10th so I'd have to say I'm pretty high up on the members list.

I'm not sure if you know this or not but rotowire has a tool that's comparable for free it just doesn't look as fancy.

I joined on December 12th; first posts on the forum were two days prior on the 10th so I'd have to say I'm pretty high up on the members list.

You were # 1,957. We originally launched FC on October 1st, without forums. We date back about a month prior to that on another webpage, that was just up during really early development. The users from there did receive a nice perk. Anyone know that web address? It does still exist.

I'm not sure if you know this or not but rotowire has a tool that's comparable for free it just doesn't look as fancy.

Yes, I am aware. You cannot edit projections, and you can only produce one lineup. If you do not feel FC is worth the cost and rotowires works for you, I will not twist your arm.

I sent you a private message but not sure if it went through. Please confirm whether you received it or not. Thanks

I sent you a private message but not sure if it went through. Please confirm whether you received it or not. Thanks

I did and have responded.