This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: New Memeber & 50/50 help

Hello everyone

I'm a new member and new to using any DFS lineup generator. I played last night and had some promising results. I wanted to introduce myself and get a feel for the site. I've been playing DFS NFL/NBA/MLB for a little over a year and wanted to take my game to the next level. I'm hoping FantasyCruncher can give me that nudge I need to consistently place in the money.

More importantly, I was wondering if anyone could share some of their 50/50 Fanduel NBA strategies. I know it's a lot to ask for but I just can't seem to crack that elusive monster.

Thanks again and good luck everyone.

i know you're asking about the NBA, but read this thread i started about hockey and see if you get a little knowledge out of it that crosses over.
https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=690

Between fantasycruncher.com and winbigatdfs.com I'm winning more 50/50s consistently. Look at what you think ownership is going to be on a small slate. If a guy is going to be highly owned I take them because if he fails. It doesn't hurt as bad. Good luck.