This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Updates 1/25/2016

Here is the list of updates that were rolled out today:

• Ability to select only the players with custom projections set. From the top checkbox, click the down arrow to reveal this option.

• Exposure % now editable from the player stat window

• If lineups fail to export, there is an option to select only the failed lineups(will appear below select All/None buttons) so you can re-export

• When uploading players in Player manager, any failed uploads will list the line number

• Added Flex position options to DK and Yahoo NBA

• Added ability to dismiss alert banners, so you only need to see messages 1 time

I also made a few bug fixes, including the front page links that sometimes did not go directly to your favorite site as set in your profile. This is only the tip of the iceberg, and I will be rolling out more updates later this week, including the updated DK CSV file format option. If anyone has questions, please let me know, if you have more feature requests please post them in the Feature Request forum section.

NICE!!

Awesome!

fine work!

Very nice, thanks

Cool!

Great work!!! Above and beyond the call of duty!

good stuff

Very nice and much appreciated.

"I also made a few bug fixes, including the front page links that sometimes did not go directly to your favorite site as set in your profile"

This is still a problem. I still have to cycle to my profile first then go to Lineup Cruncher to be directed to DK (my preferred site). Otherwise it would push me to Fanduel.

"I also made a few bug fixes, including the front page links that sometimes did not go directly to your favorite site as set in your profile"

This is still a problem. I still have to cycle to my profile first then go to Lineup Cruncher to be directed to DK (my preferred site). Otherwise it would push me to Fanduel.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, we are talking about the links that are included on the front page seen here:

Correct?

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm having the same problem. I have my profile set to dk but it always opens as fanduel.

If lineups fail to export, there is an option to select only the failed lineups(will appear below select All/None buttons) so you can re-export

Might I suggest moving the "select failed lineups" link a little further away from the "all" and "none" links? It's really close, and if you accidentally select "all" or "none" then you can't even figure out which lineups didn't export.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, we are talking about the links that are included on the front page seen here:

Correct?

Is anyone else having this issue?

I go from the top nav "Tools -> Lineup Cruncher".