This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Suggestion: One month free membership for using FC logo

Hi guys,
Great promo for the lifetime membership during the MLK weekend. I would like to suggest an alternative way to engage the FC community while maximizing your marketing effort. Why not run a recurring promotion of one-month free membership for anyone winning a GPP using the FC logo and tweeting the win? That would ensure most FC members using the FC logo as their permanent avatars while playing DFS, allowing exposure on DFS sites and social media. I would think this promotion would leverage your membership as part of your marketing effort in a more impactful way.

Any feedback is welcomed. Thank you.

That is a very good idea, we will consider this!

To add to the point, this is how i found out about the site. I saw someone with the FC logo play well in the PGA last week and then I saw the same person win 3K in an NBA GPP on Monday.

Great Idea!!!

Nice job

Deal!

Just for clarity, this isn't a 1 time thing? I'd assume it resets every month? i.e. if a member places ONE time ANYWHERE in a gpp they are awarded one month? then if they do it again the next month, same reward? also, no stacking for the month? i.e. if a member places 20 times in a month that's not 20 free months?

Just for clarity, this isn't a 1 time thing? I'd assume it resets every month? i.e. if a member places ONE time ANYWHERE in a gpp they are awarded one month? then if they do it again the next month, same reward? also, no stacking for the month? i.e. if a member places 20 times in a month that's not 20 free months?

Im more on the generous side, it should stack. Everytime you win a tournament you will have a month credited to your account. So if you win 20 tournaments in a month, then you will have 20 free months.

Im more on the generous side, it should stack. Everytime you win a tournament you will have a month credited to your account. So if you win 20 tournaments in a month, then you will have 20 free months.[/quote]

okay i misread. i thought it was "placing" but you're saying being #1.