This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Sharing Lineups

This is one of my favorite new features on the site. When you generate lineups, you can share them pretty easily by clicking the little drop down in the upper left hand corner of the lineup card. You have the following options:

• Save Lineup - This will save to your My Lineups page

• Share as Image(new)

• Copy as Simple Text(new)

• Copy as full text(new)

The copy as text feature will produce the following text in your clipboard:

Simple:

== FantasyCruncher Lineup ==
PG Kemba Walker
PG Derrick Rose
SG Victor Oladipo
SG Rodney Stuckey
SF Draymond Green
SF DeMarre Carroll
PF Dirk Nowitzki
PF Taj Gibson
C Chris Bosh

Full:
== FantasyCruncher Lineup ==
PG Kemba Walker 33.58 7200
PG Derrick Rose 31.61 6700
SG Victor Oladipo 29.63 6500
SG Rodney Stuckey 24.05 5400
SF Draymond Green 32.80 7300
SF DeMarre Carroll 25.05 5200
PF Dirk Nowitzki 33.66 7500
PF Taj Gibson 28.49 5700
C Chris Bosh 39.22 8500

The share as Image option will give you a link that you can copy into a forum, reddit, send to a friend etc.

*note - the copy to clipboard functions rely on flash, so this will not work on an iPad or mobile device. I am working on a way around this limitation so these feature currently are for computer only.

Hi TheOtherDave" Love this site!!!

Can u please explain to me the difference between the best "projected", "ceiling" and "floor" line ups?

Hi TheOtherDave" Love this site!!!

Can u please explain to me the difference between the best "projected", "ceiling" and "floor" line ups?

Right now we have it setup so you can make a lineup with the highest possible aggregate number. If you optimize by floor, you are only looking at the number we provide for floor and we try to make the highest total floor lineup.

Same with ceiling, the optimizer ignores the projection and only uses the ceiling numbers.

Personally, I only optimize using the projection. In my experience these tend to do better on average.

This is a great update. Thank you for your hard work. Loving the tools.