This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Baseball

Hey guys, won a ton of money with NBA, but baseball is a different story. I mean, today it spit out Jarrod Saltalamacchia and the guy isn't even on a team. What's up with the MLB player pool/updates?

FSG22 i couldn't agree more! The NBA lineups were consistently crushing it, while MLB lineups don't even cash on 50/50s.

I use my own custom projections and do not rely solely on FC projections and my bank roll nose dived the last 2 weeks as well.

It has been a weird season so far. Last night was a good example. A lot of low scoring games and random players getting points and the regulars acting like they never swung a bat before.

I am hoping that as the season progresses, the stats and projections regress towards the mean giving us better overall lineups and of course more money in the bank. Right now my strategy is to play free rolls and .25c contests until i see better results, then I'll get back into the $1, $2, & $3+ contests.

From my custom projections here are the top 10 picks from last night
Ryan Howard
Freddy Galvis
Ben Revere
Grady Sizemore
Chase Utley
Maikel Franco
Carlos Ruiz
Odubel Herrera
Josh Reddick

And here are the actual top 10 performers only Ben Revere is in both lists. By looking at projection correlation, I usually am doing well when at least 5 out of my top 10 are in the actual top 10 for the eve. Its been a while since that happened :)

DJ LeMahieu
Carlos Gomez
Ben Revere
J.T. Realmuto
Yasmany Tomas
Aramis Ramirez
Wilin Rosario
Curtis Granderson
Rajai Davis
Odubel Herrera