This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Advice for WORST MLB player ever

I just signed up. I had a couple heart attacks over the last few months. Needed something to supplement my income. I started playing DFS. I have done ok in the NBA well mostly break even or grinding out an existence like Knish at the chesterfield.the thing I found out is that I suck at MLB I mean I have a lot of time on my hands and I have used all my "beginner" games at draftkings without finishing in the money once. I mean not one dollar. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I may be the worst MLB DFS player in history. Thanks in advance. BTW stop playing isn't advice

Totally no offense...but DO NOT expect to supplement any income with DFS. Expect to lose whatever you spend.

That being said, the MLB is tough atm..first few weeks I like to call the "breaking in " period.

Have a plan and stick with it, stack 3-4 from whatever team you feel will score that day....and hope!

good luck

thanks I have been using vegas numbers to figure out which games to stack. What did I miss in the reds/brewers pregame? Never thought about that game being that high scoring