This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: player id not found errors in fanduel

Hi yesterday I created a player pool set for the full thu-mon slate (nfl). I uploaded my player projections via the tool and tried to export, which worked fine. However when going to upload into a thur-mon contest, it said that the player ids were not found for my entries. Do you know what may cause this? I'm a little nervous that I wont be able to redo this for the next slate.

You can usually figure out what's wrong when you open up the csv file. If the player ids are missing, then that player does not have an ID for that specific slate or you may have unchecked the "include player ids" checkbox. If the player ids are there but it doesn't work, it means that the wrong ID is there and you selected the wrong slate in the dropdown menu right before exporting.

HOWEVER, this current week, FD had two slates for thurs-mon and sunday main, they probably loaded one incorrectly then we pulled that data and they replaced it and we got that one instead. And there were two of the same slates in the dropdown menu with different player IDs. We later on realized what had happened because of a support e-mail and removed the extra slates.

So, if you ever have issues, just e-mail us at support@fantasycruncher.com with your problem, and if you attach your csv file we can figure out what's going on fairly quickly.