This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Player Pool Issues

I am a multi-lineup tournament player so when I create these lineups, I trust Fantasy Cruncher to put out the correct lineups quickly.
When lineups are confirmed, those who are not in the lineup still appear on the cruncher so those players are also factored into your lineups unless you uncheck them manually. Those with a yellow dot next to their names still appear on the pool of players even after lineups have been confirmed.

Also, once a player is scratched and another player is confirmed in his spot, FC doesn't update this information fast enough so that its users can react and recreate lineups with the correct players. Chris Hermann was confirmed and then scratched. As of the time of this posting, he is still on FC's pool and appears as if he's a confirmed starter.

Just posting this on here so that the issue can get addressed so FC users don't throw money away after making lineups (which has happened to me on various occasions). Otherwise this is probably the best product on the market.