This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Suggestion - DK NBA ability to lock or prefer F/G/UTIL spot for player

This is a bit of any odd suggestion and who knows maybe there's already a way to do this that I'm missing, but I'll try to explain.

Basically speaking, I'm wanting the ability to crunch my teams like normal for draftkings NBA but be able to lock or mark preference for certain players to take up a G/F/UTIL spot instead of a natural position like PG/SG/SF/PF/C. I would imagine this is tricky to implement since sometimes the lineups have to be made in a certain way, but there's plenty of times where it "doesn't matter" since it's just a swap of two player's positions.

Reasoning for this is that here at the end of the season the late swap feature becomes helpful in situations like last night. For example last night where westbrook/durant get sat well after contests start but we know there is a question mark about them. It's useful to have them in a more flexible position so that you have more options to late swap them out for. I did this manually yesterday but got to thinking this could be a cool feature.

Also like I said, maybe I'm just missing some way to already do this. For example tonight I would likely want to put any spurs into those spots since Popovich might to something crazy/last minute with his lineups.

Anyway, just an idea. Keep up the great work here.