NHL DFS Cheat Sheets | Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Looking for a quick consolidated list of options to play today? Let’s take a look at our DraftKings and FanDuel Cheat Sheets to help navigate today’s slate!
Monday night saw the Habs finish off the Jets in four straight, punching their ticket into the semi-finals for the Stanley Cup. Tonight, the Bolts will try to do the same, up 3-1 against Carolina, while Colorado happily heads home after getting wrecked on the ice in Vegas for a pivotal 5th game. Let’s have a look at some quick notes on the slate tonight!
- The Avs top line really struggled in Vegas, but back on home ice with the last change – it’s hard to argue against stacking them tonight. They have been the best stacking line outside of EDM PP1 all season long, and even though they had a rough two games on the road, they are a fantastic stacking option tonight on home ice.
- If you liked what you saw from Vegas (how could you not?) – it will be hard to not go back to them tonight after such a dominant effort in the last two games. VGK2 looked outstanding – finally cashing in on being the chalk all season long and make for an excellent low-mid priced stack tonight. They’ll be popular, but it is for good reason.
- In terms of other lines to include in your build from VGK/COL – I like the idea of sprinkling in ~5% on the Compher line as Colorado desperately looks for some secondary scoring. On the back-end, Makar, Graves and Toews are all solid options. For the Golden Knights, I don’t love VGK1 – but they make for an interesting game theory pivot off of COL1/TB1 – who should be the highest owned stacks tonight. Martinez is a great high floor option on the back-end, and Theodore and Pietrangelo are worth keeping in your player pool. VGK PP2 could be worth 5-7% of line-ups tonight as a contrarian option as it gives you some exposure to Tuch.
- TB2, or TB PP1 was the way to go last time out as Stammer lit the lamp twice in Tampa’s game 4 win. TB1/TB PP1 will probably be lower owned than COL1 tonight – and I like the odds that Tampa finishes off this series tonight – though I’m not expecting offensive fireworks with Carolina playing at home. I think you can make a strong case to consider going under-weight on this game, but something along the lines of 20-25% TB1/TB PP1, and 10% on TB2 is an interesting approach here.
- I’m expecting the Canes to be the least popular stacking option – but you should always include Aho’s line in builds in my opinion as they have all kinds of talent and can break a slate, even against tough opponents. I’m expecting them to be low owned tonight, making them a very interesting game theory play. Hamilton should fly under the radar as well on the back-end compared to his usual ownership levels on larger/weaker slates.
- Between the pipes tonight, I like Vasilevskiy and Grubauer – in that order….though Fleury is an excellent option if you think Vegas keeps rolling.
Best of luck in your contests tonight in what should be a fun night of NHL playoff action on DraftKings!
CheatSheet – DraftKings & FanDuel
|High||Nathan MacKinnon (9.2k / 21.31) (8.6k / 25.42)||Gabriel Landeskog (6.4k / 13.89) (7.3k / 17.79)||Victor Hedman (6k / 11.40) (6.5k / 13.76)||Philipp Grubauer (8.1k / 14.57) (8.3k / 19.71)|
|Sebastian Aho (7k / 12.60) (8k / 15.29)||Mikko Rantanen (7.9k / 17.15) (8.1k / 21.61)||Dougie Hamilton (6.2k / 13.24) (6.4k / 14.84)||Andrei Vasilevskiy (8k / 16.27) (8.1k / 20.41)|
|Max Pacioretty (7k / 12.94) (7.6k / 16.44)||Cale Makar (6.1k / 13.05) (6.3k / 16.68)|
|Nikita Kucherov (8.2k / 16.33) (8.4k / 20.69)||Shea Theodore (5.5k / 10.06) (5.6k / 11.45)|
|Medium||Brayden Point (6.4k / 10.47) (7.5k / 13.66)||Andrei Svechnikov (5.3k / 10.83) (7.1k / 13.11)||Alec Martinez (5.3k / 11.72) (5.1k / 12.51)|
|William Karlsson (5.2k / 7.84) (5.4k / 10.04)||Steven Stamkos (6.1k / 10.24) (7.6k / 13.64)||Devon Toews (4.5k / 8.89) (4.4k / 11.10)|
|Ondrej Palat (4.6k / 8.37) (5.8k / 10.65)||Brett Pesce (4.2k / 8.08) (4.1k / 9.61)|
|Ryan Graves (4.3k / 9.78) (4.1k / 10.55)|
|Low||J.T. Compher (3k / 6.69) (3.3k / 8.11)||Alex Killorn (4.4k / 9.16) (5.7k / 11.57)||Jake Bean (2.5k / 3.02) (3.5k / 3.58)|
|Yanni Gourde (3.8k / 7.49) (4.3k / 9.42)||Blake Coleman (3.7k / 8.91) (4.2k / 10.91)||Erik Cernak (3.4k / 7.86) (3.8k / 9.38)|
|Barclay Goodrow (2.7k / 5.09) (3.5k / 6.44)|
|Alex Tuch (4.3k / 9.10) (4.2k / 10.17)|