DraftKings & FanDuel LoL Cheat Sheet – LCS – June 28, 2020 (6/28/20)
Helping you build the best DraftKings League of Legends lineup for the 6/28/2020 eSports DFS slate.
- We’ve got a four game slate at 4pm on Sunday with some massive favourites on the board, led by Cloud9 – who check in as whopping -1650 favourites. EG are large favourites at -480 as well, and then the third largest favourites are FlyQuest, who sit at -240
- For Cloud9 – a team that you will likely want to max out exposure to in this one, the usual suspects are in play led by Blaber, who has a kill participation of 79.5% and a kill share of 35.9%. Licorice, Nisqy, Zven and and Vulcan are all elite options at their respective positions as well – but due to the cap of how many players you can have from each team – you won’t be able to squeeze them all in. Due to the limited upside for the SUP position, Vulcan is the least important of the bunch – though I do think you should mix in some MME builds with him in it.
- For the Evil Geniuses, Jilzuke leads the way as was the case for yesterday’s write up for EG. He checks in with a kill participation rate of 68.9% but he does have a really high kill share of 42.2%. Kumo and Bang are the other two strong options here from this squad – though they don’t have strong stats so far this season, but I suspect it is only a matter of time before they start producing at a higher clip. Don’t forget about Zeyzal, who has elite metrics for the limited upside available at the SUP position and is my favourite option on the slate at that position. I could see the winning line-up having him in it along with heavy C9 exposure.
- For FlyQuest, MasH has been amazing since getting inserted to the line-up, and I think he’s worth building into your player pool with a fair bit of exposure for the -240 favourites. As is the case with most FQ players, I am expecting them to have lower ownership levels – but a -240 favourite in absolute terms is pretty heavy still, and they make for an intrigiug game theory stack. PowerOfEvil has an elite kill share of 32.6% and Santorin is heavily involved in their attack, leading the way with a kill participation of 82.6%.
- I like the idea of maxing out exposure to C9, mixing in compliments from EG And FLY when it comes to roster construction for Sunday’s LCS slate of action.
The full cheat sheet below details the plays that we’re most high on from this slate, and who will be in our core player pool(s) for the day.
|High||Bjergsen (11.1k / 40.635)||Solo (6.6k / 22.15)||Blaber (7.6k / 27.41)||Nisqy (8.2k / 28.12)||Zven (8.4k / 28.70)||Vulcan (6.2k / 21.81)||Evil Geniuses (5.8k / 19.23)|
|Blaber (11.4k / 41.115)||Licorice (6.8k / 20.81)||Santorin (7.2k / 25.06)||PowerOfEvil (8k / 27.33)||Bang (7.8k / 21.39)||Zeyzal (5.8k / 16.59)||FlyQuest (5.4k / 17.29)|
|Nisqy (12.3k / 42.180)||Broken Blade (6.4k / 21.08)||Spica (6.8k / 28.26)||Jiizuke (7.6k / 24.02)||MasH (7.6k / 18.27)|
|Medium||Santorin (10.8k / 37.590)||Bjergsen (7.4k / 27.09)||Biofrost (5.2k / 18.46)||Team SoloMid (5.2k / 15.29)|
Get your copy of our free strategy guide for LoL DFS
Simply subscribe below and we’ll send you our “Optimal Strategies for LoL DFS” guide for free.