This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: DK NBA Speed issue

We are aware of the slowdown generating lineups for DK NBA that has started happening this year. We have identified the root cause of the issue which is due to the increased number of multi position eligible players.

Last year on Oct. 26th there were 54 of 300 players that were multi-position eligible.
Today there are 221 out of 331 players with multi-position eligibility.

We are working on a solution to this issue, but do not have a current ETA, hoping for early next week. In the meantime, the best way to speed things up is to reduce the size of your playerpool.

I have pushed out an update that should resolve the DK NBA speed issue. We had to go back to the drawing board and change the way we solved for split position players, but so far it looks to have made a drastic improvement. Let us know if you find anything that isn't working as expected, we did have to rewrite several parts of our code to make this all work. Thanks for everyone's patience on this issue!

Unfortunately there was a small bug in the new update that our users found. I have rolled back the update, and will fix this bug tonight and get it back live. Sadly this means 1 more day of slow DK lineups :-(

I have re-pushed the fix. I believe all the bugs have been worked out. Please let us know if you find anything not working as it should.

Good Morning,

Has the DK speed issue been resolved? I know for me personally it is still extremely slow, even when I'm generating lineups for a two game slate.

Thanks!
Mike

Edit: I tested this out just now and it seems a lot faster. Not sure if this was a one time occurrence or what. You can ignore the above message. Thanks for all you guys do! Mike

Still seems extremely slow. Do you expect any more improvements this season?