This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Draftkings Pickem NFL

We have added NFL pickem support for Draftkings. You can find the link under the Tools > Lineup Cruncher menu.

This was a challenging addition, as there are several changes from the norm going on here. Each player has 2 positions, their Tier and their natural position. The natural position is important to keep for things like positional stacking while their Tier is what's used for the lineup constraints. The other big challenge was the players will have different Tier positions depending on the slate, for example this week Carlos Hyde is a Tier 6, 7 or 8 depending on the slate. On top of this, some players are only available on some slates and not others even though their game is included. I think all of the issues have been addressed and it seems to be working nicely.

As always, any feedback is welcome and let me know if anyone finds any bugs or issues while using it this weekend!

Sweet! Thanks for the addition. Excited to try it out and find a new way to donate during week 2!

great job guys as always.
time for (the other dave) to get a good nights sleep.
... and on friday he can start working on the canadian womens curling fantasy stats i've been hoping for the last 2 years.
no seriously, i'm not kidding, there's money in them there hills.
hockey is my most profitable sport. anything played on ice should be good. LOL

Dave,

When NBA and NHL roll around can we have an additional column for Vegas expected points like the way you did for NFL?

Greg

Dave,

When NBA and NHL roll around can we have an additional column for Vegas expected points like the way you did for NFL?

Greg

Yes.