This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Help needed

I don't know if it is me or not, but the lineup cruncher seems a little difficult too use. Having a hard time getttng all the available players of a slate into the lineup cruncher

To anyone that has had any success....are you using lineups based off of FC projections?.....do you use a few players that you liked after research in conjuction with FC projections?

We recommended that you build lineups with as much of our own input/research as possible. Change projections, like players, change the advanced settings.

I'm not sure why you are having difficulty but my hunch is that your player pool has too many expensive players and not enough value guys to balance it out. Add some cheaper players to your pool and see if that helps you.

"your player pool has too many expensive players and not enough value guys to balance it out"....once I select the game slate doesn't the player pool automatically show all the players?

I believe you're asking about how do you increase the number of players used in your lineups. Naturally, the highest projected lineups tend to be pretty similar, so to increase diversity you will need to add additional rules to the optimizer. There are many ways to do this, you could increase uniqueness (found in advanced settings), limit exposures to popular players, add some randomness or some combination of these.

I just ran lineup for 7:05 DK slate (5 games) and it says on the left hand side next to lineups"18 players used/2 lineups" yet all of the players above are checked ....is this normal?

Each lineup has 10 players in DK MLB I believe. So the maximum number of players that can be used over 2 lineups is 20. You only have 2 players overlapping between the two lineups.

I think there a misunderstanding of what "number of players used" means.

Each lineup has 10 players in DK MLB I believe. So the maximum number of players that can be used over 2 lineups is 20. You only have 2 players overlapping between the two lineups.

I think there a misunderstanding of what "number of players used" means.

It is only listing 18 players on the left hand side as "players used"

Right, if you can only put in 10 players per lineup, then across two lineups, the maximum number of players used is 20. 18 players used means that there are 2 players that are used in both lineups, and the other 16 were used once.

I'm not sure what you're asking about.

Ok.....so it actually builds the lineups off of the 94 players available to this particular slate? I think I confused myself into think that it ONLY used 18 players out of the 94 available players

The 94 players were potentially available, and of those, 18 of them were used. When you exclude a player by unchecking their box, you are guaranteed that player is not used.

Can lineups be used for both cash game & tournaments?

If you are just playing the optimal lineups without changing any settings or uploading your own projections we don't recommend playing those lineups at all. If you are selecting the players in your pool and changing things like exposures then you can put those lineups in whatever contents you feel comfortable playing.

was able to build lineups for wnba w/o a username and now, nothing

Our WNBA was on a promotional period where it was free while we tested out all the functions. The promotional period has ended.