This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Groups

Hi, In groups, if you are running hundreds of groups, you have to keep scrolling up and down to see what is in the group to make changes.
Is it possible that either the right hand side scrolls lower as you scroll through your groups, or only the groups eligible to run for that day will load or instead of listing the groups, it is a drop down box that lists all the groups instead of a bunch of tabs.

Not a big modification, but it would be helpful. Thanks!

Please,seems I'm making more and more groups that is starting to get almost unmanageable. When you get over 20, it really starts to get a bit complicated with the current system.

I will add this to my list to address in our next update. I guess I never tested it with that many groups in the past, but I understand what you are saying.

I will add this to my list to address in our next update. I guess I never tested it with that many groups in the past, but I understand what you are saying.

Actually, the more I use it, the more I could see potential. Other feature requests include:
1. Have a search to be able to find groups that pertain to only one player.
2. Delete duplicates. A button that will just get rid of duplicates.
3. We have at most, at least, between, exactly, but I would also like to see prefer (I haven't quite figured this out)
But what I want is that if when you generate lines and it comes up with one of the players in this group, then it will prefer to stack the player with the other player in the group if possible. It doesn't have to stack, but it prefers to stack if it can. I don't know how you would do it or code it, it is just a thought really. same can be done by running x amount of lines with one stack, and y amount of lines with another stack, but I would prefer to have it choose when to stack based on the optimal solution.

makes sense?

With this last update, I addressed the initial problem, with the long list and scrolling. I will add the other suggestions to my list of improvements for development.