This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Update Feb 2017

I just pushed out an update that adds some functionality that has been requested in the past, here is a rundown of what's new:

Advanced Settings

• All of the settings will save when the page is refreshed including general settings, position stacks, team stacks and groups so you no longer need to worry about recreating when you refresh or navigate away.

• General Settings can be saved to a template that can be re-applied quickly. These can be applied on different days and include the settings on the general tab of advanced features as well as the position stacks if desired. I have excluded team stacks, and specific team min/maxes from the template because the data is different day to day.

• The Groups feature had several improvements added.

• You can now quickly delete all groups or disable/enable all groups.

• You can save groups you create to re-use over again on any device.

• There is a new option where you may specify a range of players to use from the group, eg. between 1 and 3 players.

Other Additions

For DK NBA the ability to lock in a split pos player to a specific position, eg. SG/PG to SG.

The color coding on the Player Stats window has changed. It now reflects as a measurement of the value returned. This is different per site and per sport, but should be a more accurate representation of how well the player performed.

After lineups are produced, you can right click the checkmark on any individual lineup and choose to select all the lineups above or below. This is a quick way to mass select certain lineups for export or deletion.

These were some of the most requested options that we have received over the past couple of weeks / months. Hopefully they will make things run a little quicker day to day. Let me know if you run into any issues or have any requests regarding these recent additions.

Wow...this is so boss. This is one of the reason why FC is the best out there because you guys are always listening and improving!

Thank you!

I was literally spending upwards of an hour everyday creating groups. This will save me so much time!

Can you look into the mobile device upload for projections. I am using an iphone or ipad, and pasting projections in the new location still doens't populate the table correctly. Thanks.

Can you look into the mobile device upload for projections. I am using an iphone or ipad, and pasting projections in the new location still doens't populate the table correctly. Thanks.

Email support@fantasycruncher.com and we can work with you to determine what part is not working. It was impossible to test every data format / device combo, but it should work well with Google Sheets data and iPads, iPhones for sure. Just make sure you have the columns in the same order, Name, Proj, Exposure(optional) and then copy all of the fields at once and paste into the input box for mobile. This should auto fill out the rest of the table on the page.

Great work! At what point will table filters be available when calculating the best team????? The site is great but the inability to use the table filters when finalizing lineups really limits the ability of Fantasy Crunchers...

Are you talking about using the sliders as filters? You can do that by combining it with the "select all/none" checkbox. Simply remove all the players from the pool using "select none" then adjust the sliders and do a "select all". We wanted the sliders to only adjust what's visible on its own because a lot of times you don't want to have your pool messed with if you only want to see number of players above a certain salary or projection etc...