You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Welcome to the Fantasy Cruncher Forums

Thanks for checking out the Forum. Please use this as a way to let us know what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and anything you think we should add. If you want to post anything else, of course that is welcome as well. Check out the Fantasy Cruncher Update forum to catch up on all the new features we have added!

(Page 2 of 2)

Fantasy Cruncher Forum → Fantasy Cruncher Tutorials → Fantasy Cruncher Best Practices

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

how do you reset projections that you have adjusted? I know you can reset the likes/dislikes but I cant seem to find how to reset the projections to there original numbers.

FrankyParx24 wrote:

how do you reset projections that you have adjusted? I know you can reset the likes/dislikes but I cant seem to find how to reset the projections to there original numbers.

There is a link at the top of the page next to the game filter titled: "Player Manager".  You can remove any players projection there.

FantasyCruncher Dev

Thank you.

Very helpful tutorials and was able to manuver thru LU easily.  I want to try this for next season football. Maybe a little basketball.  Thank u guys.

It's luck that wins you can come up with every way possible to win. If a great player or players have a bad game then your done. If a bad player has a great game the you can be in. I like this site and it will pay off in the long run I'm sure. Great job with this site guys!

notgonnastop wrote:

What I am thinking is this... Using ceiling projection lock in on the top 15-20 highest projections of the night and pick 2 of the top consistency and 2 of the top values of the night as your 4 locks... I think locking in players is the key... then try running the program with those 4 locked in..... I am coming up with amazing results using rewinder.

How do you lock the ceiling projection?

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Fantasy Cruncher Forum → Fantasy Cruncher Tutorials → Fantasy Cruncher Best Practices