This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Bug reports

If you find any bugs please let us know here. We are still in beta and this type of feedback is very much appreciated.

The scoring on draftkings sometimes is off. I think this has to do with triple doubles. Maybe the formula being used isn't correct. The other day MCW scores somewhere in the 60's for dk points but only had like 56 on here i think?

Yes, the scoring system in place currently cannot account for the DK bonus points. This will be something I will address soon.

Checking out Fantasy Aces and Kris Humphries is listed as a PF and on their site he is a C. Also missing Jimmy Butler.

"Player Manager" is somewhat glitchy (understandable because it's a new feature and an amazing one). It was working perfectly fine earlier in the day. At the moment whenever I upload my own projections it claims that I did not but it updates all the projection score in the main interface.

http://i.imgur.com/wNkfZvn.png = basically it shows this but it updates the entire interface with my projections. The only way to remove my own projections and use the default fantasy cruncher is by refreshing the page entirely is by logging out and logging in again.

Hey guys,

Whenever I try to use the LU Rewind Feature for NFL it keeps throwing me back into this Weeks LU Cruncher...

I'd like to go back and look to see how some of the past lineups have done

Any ideas ?

Hey guys,

Whenever I try to use the LU Rewind Feature for NFL it keeps throwing me back into this Weeks LU Cruncher...

I'd like to go back and look to see how some of the past lineups have done

Any ideas ?

I need to add the ability to easy switch on the lineup-rewind page, without manually editing the URL. If you are using this url

http://www.fantasycruncher.com/lineup-rewind/fanduel/NFL/week-13

Then you can change the end week-xx in your url to go to different weeks. Note the "lineup-rewind" in the middle. If you are using the "lineup-cruncher" URL, changing the url will not work. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

VICTIV,

not showing any player data for VICTIV.

Thanks,

There is nothing showing up for fantasy aces nba projections.

Still no data available on NBA for Fantasy Aces

Kyle O Quinn never gets any data for draftkings. It always says "null" even when has monster games!

Thanks, stats updated!

when i adjust the filters, the created lineups are not affected. am i doing something wrong?

when i adjust the filters, the created lineups are not affected. am i doing something wrong?

The filters do not uncheck any players from your pool. The best way to use the tool as you are describing is:

When the page loads and there are no filters set, you can uncheck all the players. Then adjust any filters you want and then when you are happy with the players that are showing click the select all button. This will only select all players that are currently visible.

Hope this helps.

The "Actual Scores" for Lineup Rewind are incorrect. For example, Philly defense shows 13 pts last week, when really they got 1 pt on Fanduel. Some players also show "null" for some reason. ??? Every players actual score is inflated exactly 1 pt higher than their true actual. And for some, inflated notably higher than just 1 pt. Why is this?

And for some reason, if you lock a full team worth of players, I've found that it spits out a team different than that which you've locked - varying by 1 player. For me it's been a kicker different than the one which I'd locked. Gould turns into Succop for example.

Also, it would be a nice simple addition to be able to see Actual Scores when you go to the previous weeks My Lineups.

And some day, under the normal player pool, perhaps a percentage column that indicates how many people have saved the player into a My Lineups.

Thanks for an increasingly awesome site

The "Actual Scores" for Lineup Rewind are incorrect. For example, Philly defense shows 13 pts last week, when really they got 1 pt on Fanduel. Some players also show "null" for some reason. ??? Every players actual score is inflated exactly 1 pt higher than their true actual. And for some, inflated notably higher than just 1 pt. Why is this?

And for some reason, if you lock a full team worth of players, I've found that it spits out a team different than that which you've locked - varying by 1 player. For me it's been a kicker different than the one which I'd locked. Gould turns into Succop for example.

Also, it would be a nice simple addition to be able to see Actual Scores when you go to the previous weeks My Lineups.

And some day, under the normal player pool, perhaps a percentage column that indicates how many people have saved the player into a My Lineups.

I did notice that the scoring calculation for NFL is off, I will correct this asap. I cannot replicate the all locked players issue, so I am not sure about that. If anyone else is experiencing this please let me know.

I am working on the actual scores being displayed in previous weeks my lineups, that should happen relatively soon. I am not sure about seeing the % of people that have saved a player to their lineups, its possible, but I am not sure people want other people seeing what they have saved. This is an interesting topic for debate for sure.

Thanks! I could only replicate that player issue on my phone, it's not occurring in Windows Chrome - no big deal anyways, and perhaps just my own cache/history issue or something. The % info would be interesting :) - and among one of the interesting perks that the creators of the site could have ... aggregation and analysis of lots of data can be a powerful thing ;)

The NFL Victiv numbers are completely off and missing a ton of players.

On Cruncher Louis Williams is PG
On Draft Kings he is listed SG

Case Keenum is labeled as Rams QB v NYG this week

scoring calculation for NFL is still off. Same issue

I did notice that the scoring calculation for NFL is off, I will correct this asap. I cannot replicate the all locked players issue, so I am not sure about that. If anyone else is experiencing this please let me know.

I am working on the actual scores being displayed in previous weeks my lineups, that should happen relatively soon. I am not sure about seeing the % of people that have saved a player to their lineups, its possible, but I am not sure people want other people seeing what they have saved. This is an interesting topic for debate for sure.[/quote]

Lineup rewind calendar looks broken, can't select Jan 2015 dates (http://screencast.com/t/IsdKHSW77).

Lineup rewind calendar looks broken, can't select Jan 2015 dates (http://screencast.com/t/IsdKHSW77).

Just noticed this, Yes the dreaded Y2K15 bug. DOH! I will fix it now.

lineup rewind does not seem to be working for me right now. maybe i'm doing it wrong but I'm no idiot thats for sure. just unfortunate cause its the first time i was gonna use it since i figured why not check it out if i'm paying for it? maybe its just a bug but giving a heads up. if it's my error, let me know. thanks.

Any consideration of having MLB in 2015?

when selecting players to include in "my pool" sometimes when you refresh the page in order to ensure most recent update you lose all progress in selecting who is in your pool of players and who is not.

The salary range slider isn't working. When I try to drag it, the slider only goes to either 10 or 61. I am using Chrome browser if that makes a difference.

The salary range slider isn't working. When I try to drag it, the slider only goes to either 10 or 61. I am using Chrome browser if that makes a difference.

Thank you, I see the issue, with Yahoo. I will take care of this now, thank you for letting me know.