This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Min Team Salary setting error

I am generating 40 lineups for a NBA game on 4-27-2019, for this example I have exposure set to 30% and minimum team salary set to 49000 all other settings are default, when I generate the lineups it says "Could only find 2 teams possible with given constraints." . If I remove the 49000 minimum team salary the lineup generator is able to generate 40 lineups, most of which are above the 49,000 minimum i set, so I want to know why when I put minimum team salary as 49,000 it can only generate 2 lineups. It doesn't make sense, since when I remove minimum it is able to generate more lineups that would have fell into the parameters that I had set.

For issues like this email support. The most likely cause is your exposure settings. In advanced options there are two options to calculate exposures. If you have it set on after each lineup instead of number of lineups requested this would likely cause the issue you are describing.

Thanks, that was the issue.