This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA 150-lineup MME strategies

If I want to play a NBA 150-lineup DK contest, and I have a player pool of around 40 players, which of these strategies would give me the best results, in most cases:
1. Use 1 unique player, 100% exposure, to create 500+ lineups and then take the 150 with the best projected scores.
2. Increase the number of unique players at 100% exposure until it only can create around 150 lineups.
3. Use 1 unique player and decrease the exposure until you get around 150 lineups.
4. User 2 or 3 unique players, and reduce the exposure until you get around 150 lineups.
5. Decrease the number of players in the player pool until with 1 unique player and 100% exposure until you get around 150 lineups.
6. Decrease the number of players in the player pool with any of the other strategies above to get 150 lineups.

I would be interested in how you might be using FantasyCruncher for these large entry contests on DK and what results you have been getting.

Or would it ever make sense instead of creating 150 lineups using just one strategy, to make 50 lineups using three different strategies, such as using the defaults to create the 50 highest scoring lineups, creating 50 using 3-4 unique players, and creating 50 lineups with 1-2 unique players, but 50-60% exposure. Would that give a wider variety of lineups that may have better winning chances?