This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Lineup Cruncher Tutorial

Hi guys, I made a tutorial for new users on how to use our tool.

I will be posting more tutorials in the future but if you have any questions you can post them here

Can't get fantasy cruncher?

How long does it take after signing up for the premium package to get access

Hi Sandwich,

Typically it's easier for us to answer these types of inquiries through our support e-mail system. The access to lineup cruncher usually happens as soon as you sign up to premium with a valid payment method (the system will charge then refund $1). This gives you access to our one week free trial in which you can cancel before it ends at no charge at all.

I sent several emails asking if payment has been received....but no answer.....I don't want a double charge

Thanks for your help

I sent several emails asking if payment has been received....but no answer.....I don't want a double charge

Thanks for your help

The email was responded to, and no, your account has not been upgraded to a premium account.

Can you just type how I export a lineup? Why do I have to watch a 10 minute video when there should be a couple of clicks to do this?

Can you just type how I export a lineup? Why do I have to watch a 10 minute video when there should be a couple of clicks to do this?

Here is how to export to Draftkings:
https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1171

Here is for Fanduel :
https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1433

After the LU have been optimized and displayed why are some players highlighted in RED, BLUE etc.....

Those are colors to represent the team they're on. It's purely for aesthetic reasons.

can anyone tell me why they do not tell u when a player is out for rest or injury isn't this what I paid fc?

It is a Lineup solver first. With NBA you have to keep up with news on your own or risk getting burned on a regular basis.

How to automatically make a 8 lineups with 8 different pitcher without having to lock each pitcher?

This is really easy to do. All you would need to do is click on the EXP tab and click divide the 100% exposure between players. If you have eight pitchers in your pool and make eight lineups each will only show up one time assuming you are playing on a one pitcher site like FanDuel.

rubberducky757,

Can you give a more detailed description? Do i put those pitchers in a group?

found it thanks!