This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: March Update

I have pushed out a fairly significant update today, you will notice a few things that have changed I will point them out now:

The Main Navigation
You will notice the main navigation has been updated, you can now navigate by sport and then choose the tool you want for the site/style you want. The most recent insights articles for each sport are also displayed here. This is a mostly cosmetic update but will allow room for future growth.

==============================================================================
Exposure changes
You can still change all of the players at once in advanced settings seen here:

You can also now use a dropdown menu item in the exposure column to apply to ONLY the viewable players, meaning if you filter by position for example, you can quickly apply an exposure to all of those players at once. You can also [i]divide[/i] the number between the players in the list. So if you were looking at a list of PG's on fanduel, and you wanted to evenly distribute all of those among your lineups, you could divide 200% (there are 2 PG slots, so 200% will be the total exposure used) across the PGs you have selected.

Randomness
Randomness can now be applied per player. You need to go into advanced settings and turn on randomness now if you would like to use it. From there you can set a randomness on ALL players if you would like.

When you turn it on, you will have an additional column in the players table. This column can be adjusted much like exposures now and can be used to quickly change the randomness of all of a list of players, for example change all Hitters in MLB without changing Pitchers. You can also adjust any player individually if you would like.

MLB Stacking
I still have some work to do here, but I have added a couple of new features that have been requested. You can now choose to include the pitcher as a possible player in the stack. This will not force the pitcher to be used, but allow them to be counted as part of the stack.

The "position stack" options found in other sports, have been added to MLB, which could be useful if you wanted to force a Pitcher to be used in the stack. I have also added the ability to "team stack" single players, which could be used if you wanted to make lineups with 5+1+1+1 batter stacks. These were requested by users, so feel free to experiment and let us know any feedback.

Other additions

• Added Win % for pitchers in MLB

• Added support for DK MLB Showdown contests

• Added support for DK MLB Pickem contests

• Added support for Fanduel MLB Single Game contests

Nice Changes! Thanks for the awesome updates! Great Work!

Super!

Holy shit, nice work guys! I can't wait to try out the new features.

Well done

How do I make it default it to Draftkings for NBA? I have my default site set to DK in my profile. Every time I click NBA it goes to FanDuel.

Maybe I missed it and am doing it wrong but the new "allow pitcher as part of stack" option is causing issues for me. For example, on DK I want to create a bunch of stacks of 5 hitters and then allow the pitcher to be on the same team as those 5 hitters if it naturally happens. With the new settings if the pitcher is included only 4 hitters are returned, and I would need to change the stack to 6 players to get the option with 5 hitters + pitcher from same team. Make sense?

Maybe I missed it and am doing it wrong but the new "allow pitcher as part of stack" option is causing issues for me. For example, on DK I want to create a bunch of stacks of 5 hitters and then allow the pitcher to be on the same team as those 5 hitters if it naturally happens. With the new settings if the pitcher is included only 4 hitters are returned, and I would need to change the stack to 6 players to get the option with 5 hitters + pitcher from same team. Make sense?

You don’t need to use the “allow pitcher as part of stack” in this case. You can set a stack of 5 batters (so don’t check the allow pitcher box) and the pitcher can still be included organically if the projections dictate that. One thing to remember about the stacking number, it is a minimum number, so if you set it to 4 for example, you could potentially get 5 batters from the same lineup.

Hopefully this makes sense, let me know if you need any help getting it setup.

MLB Showdown.

A strategy I've seen lately on showdown is using both pitchers from the same game. What is the best way to recreate this in the crunch? For example, I want a lineup with Scherzer and Folty. It seems like the crunch hates this idea. Side note: I do too but you know hedge life!

To get both pitchers to show up in Showdown you would need to go into advanced settings and switch your batters vs pitchers to at least 3.

Ok, thanks! There are player ID's missing for Nats and Braves game today currently I'm unable to import to DK

If you refresh this has been fixed.

Loving the new randomness column. Only thing that would make it better would be adding a column in the upload projections function like how there is the exposure column. That would make updating the percentages much easier.