This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Rewind Pro: Zero NBA contests with "Analyze" enabled for most of Feb.

I am doing some back testing from last season and was making good progress through January of 2019. Loving this new Analyze feature of Rewind.

However, after spending a couple hours prepping and then uploading my Feb data, I now see that there are literally zero contest files uploaded for the "Analyze" feature of Rewind Pro for all of Feb 2-14, 2019.

Please enable this feature for (at least) one major GPP from the following dates:

2/2
2/4
2/5
2/6
2/7
2/8
2/9
2/10
2/11
2/12
2/13
2/14

Also, there is an issue with the calculation of Total $ Won on days where you have a crunch with multiple lineups placing at or near the top of a GPP. For example, if you have 2 lineups that each beat the 2nd place Actual Score, Rewind is counting this is as you having won the 2nd place prize * 2. (When in reality, you would have won 2nd place and 3rd place). This isn't a major issue at the lower runs of the payout structure, but at the top of the payouts it makes a huge difference in the ROIs.