This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA Late Swap Question

If I build 20 lineups using my projections, and later load it in the 'Late Swaptimizer', will it recrunch with FC projections or my projections? BTW, great job implementing this!

Bump! After I upload the csv to late swap, there seems to be only one button that says 'Swaptimize!'. Will it swap based on my projections or FC projections? What if I had an added column with more projections and built half of the lineups based on those? Is there a way to select which projections to use?

I am currently using The Daily Average and Awesomo projections, so this is only useful if I can select which set of projections to use.

It will use whatever you have selected on the main screen. If you don’t have anything selected, then it will use “myProjections”

When I uploaded projections, I had an extra column called TDA (The Daily Average) and used Awesemo for my projections (Great that I can upload 2 different projections!) . I then created 20 lineups with my projections and 20 with TDA. For example purposes, we'll say that I created Awesemo crunch 1st, the TDA crunch last. Let's say I upload for late swap, and deselect the 20 lineups I know were created with TDA (created last) and hit 'Swaptimize!' If I selected the crunch made with Awesemo before hitting the button, will it use my projections or TDA (once again, last one created). If it uses Awesemo (my prjections), then I know I only have to select the proper crunch before doing the late swap (twice) and then combining the 2 together before upload. If it will only use the last one created, then it will mess everything up.

It will use whatever selection is in the drop down on the main screen.

Fantastic! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

What if you have settings for unique players and randomness etc. will the swaptimize feature populate your lineups using your required settings, or will it swap in players without considering randomness and unique player settings. Basically does it just put in highest projected players or populate your lineups based on randomness, unique players, stacking, and other settings that you put in when the lineups were first generated the lineups. Thanks

It will follow whatever your settings are, just as if you were crunching new lineups. If your settings are too restrictive, and it cant replace the lineup, it will give you back the same lineup you attempted to swaptimize. Example, you have a minimum salary set, but the only players that can be swapped in wouldn't meet that requirement, it will not change the lineup.

Hello I was just inquiring about late swap on Yahoo. I know they allow late swap however there is no swaptamizer on FC for yahoo. I was wondering if there was any tips or trick to be able to efficiently late swap on yahoo. Thanks for the awesome product.