This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: March 2017 Update, Save Crunches!

I just pushed out an update that I am pretty excited about! There were some various minor enhancements, some bug fixes, and a major change to saving lineups. Here is the rundown:

added a filter by opponent to the player stats window, so you can quickly see how a player has performed in the past vs any specific team. The current periods opponent will appear at the top in the drop down list. Here you can see Westbrook vs the Mavs:

The subnav menu (Game Filter, Advanced Options, Upload Projections etc) is now sticky, so when you scroll down the view lineups, it will remain visible.

The column selection for the produced lineups was improved to add more options, and it will keep the options you set. You can revert to the defaults as well:

You can now move / copy lineups from one crunch tab to another. You can do this from an individual lineup, by clicking the green arrow in the upper left hand corner. This is where the Save Icon used to be, which I will explain why it was removed in a moment.

The tools at the top of the Crunch Tabs have been cleaned up and simplified so they take up less space. Under the "select lineups" drop down, you will find the options to move or copy all of the selected lineups to another tab:

At the top left of a Crunch tab, you will now see a "Save Crunch" link! This will save the entire set of lineups, which you can restore anytime. You can use this to save lineups to review later on lineup rewind, or if you are working in 1 location and want to transfer everything you are working on to a different location. This completely replaces the "My Lineups" page, which is now deprecated.

To Load saved crunches, there is a link in the sub menu at the top named : "Restore Crunches". Which will open this box:

You can reload all of the saved crunches at once, or individual ones. If you accidentally delete a tab, you can recover it here as well, just click on the "recover deleted tabs" to see those. In addition to this, whenever you refresh the page, any tabs that are open will be automatically restored. If you do not wish to have these tabs restored, you can uncheck the "Auto recover open tabs on refresh" setting here.

In addition to these updates, we also have adjusted our backend to accomodate Fanduel PGA and we will be supporting that this week.

As always, let us know if you run into any issues or if you have any feedback on the recent changes we would love to hear them.

FANTASY CRUNCHER FOR LIFE....THE BEST DFS SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY!!!

Appreciate all of these updates! Great work!

Thanks for the updates! You're missing the quick link for draftkings to upload the lines btw.

Very nice! Looking forward to playing around with PGA. Thanks again for a great service and for the commitment to these kinds of updates.

Just wish there was an easier way to enter my crunches to FD, takes me 1 1/2 hours and I don't really have that time to spare. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, thanks.

Just wish there was an easier way to enter my crunches to FD, takes me 1 1/2 hours and I don't really have that time to spare. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean, we support directly exporting fanduel lineups to a csv file, which you then upload to Fanduel. Takes 10 seconds.

I'm not sure what you mean, we support directly exporting fanduel lineups to a csv file, which you then upload to Fanduel. Takes 10 seconds.[/quote]

Sorry, I thought I read you only had that for DK. I do 50+ individual crunches so this helps a lot. Sorry for the confusion.

this tool is goat

love it !!!!

Awesome! Trimmed an hour off my research time, my family will like me again. Definitely worth the money.

Great work as always Dave! Thanks for your hard work!

Love it! It's like you read my mind - just had a quick request in regards to the new lineup stats - any chance of implementing a sort by USG/Projected Mins option in the future? Thanks again for your continued awesomeness

Dave - thanks for this. Love the ability to save crunches.

One potentially unintended consequence - the crunch seems to update with whatever the most recently uploaded projections are, and NOT the projections at the time of the crunch. I will often do crunches using different sets of projections, and I'd like for those crunches to reflect the player pool and values I used when I did the crunch, and not update to my most recent estimates.

Does that make sense?

Hi
I am having trouble getting in the money on DK
Would like to get some idea how to do better.
My average score is 210 to 220
any help would be great.
Thank you all.
Myles

Just started this. Ses time be legit

I've always liked to create my lineups manually and now I can do so and mass enter them. Really like it, looking forward to using it when football season comes.