This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: "Missing Players"

We get this question a lot regarding lower end players, so I want to answer it here as reference, the question is along the lines of:

Why are you guys missing X player? Why don't you guys list all the players available?

For the NFL, CFL and NBA there is a setting in your profile : https://www.fantasycruncher.com/my-profile called 'Minimum Player Pool Score Threshold' that defaults to 3 fantasy points. This means when you go to the lineup cruncher page you will only see players projected above this score. You will only see players that FC has projected higher than this score, or if you have your own personal projection and it is above this score you will also see the player.

If you want to see every player, you can set this to 0, and the lineup-cruncher page will display all of the players. This will result in seeing a ton of scrubs you typically won't play, and it will slow down the page load and speed at which lineups are created. This can be useful however if you are playing on a short slate. If you want to see all the players by setting to 0, then adjust some players above the threshold, and then set the threshold back higher, the players you adjusted above will still be displayed. Another method is to use the player manager to upload your own projections for any player not listed that is above the threshold, and then they will be displayed.

Hopefully this helps explain things, if there are any questions please let us know.

I have this value set to 0 in my settings, but I still don't see Josh Johnson from the Ind v NJY game last night?

Wanted to run some lineups in the Lineup Rewind but if I don't have access to him I can't hit the top score.

He is showing in the player pool. If you email support@fantasycruncher.com we can better assist you on why you might not be seeing him.