This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Premium Account Questions

We recently went to a paid subscription service model, I will try to answer some of the top questions here:

Do I have to pay to access the projections?

You will have to sign up for a premium account to access the current days projections and lineup-cruncher tool. This will require a credit card, but you will receive a free week trial, and you will not be charged if you cancel during the trial period. If you cancel during the free trial period, you will still have access for the remaining free trial days.

If I dont like the service can I cancel?

Yes, you can cancel at anytime and will no longer be billed anything. If you cancel during the free trial period, you will never be billed period. Anytime you cancel you will retain access to all premium services for the remainder of time on that billing period. This includes canceling during the trial period. We want happy customers, if there is ever a problem you can reach out to us and we will make it right.

Is my credit card info secure?

Fantasycruncher utilizes Stripe, one of the most secure, well-trusted payment gateways available to process payments. Your credit card information is never stored on our server, it is sent over a secure (https) connection directly to Stripe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available. Stripe is used and trusted by such companies as Rackspace, Salesforce, Reddit, Bigcommerce, Teespring, The Guardian, and Wired. For more information on security with Stripe, please visit their website.

Why cant I use Paypal?

Stripe is an alternative payment processor to Paypal, and has better built in security measures than Paypal. We have chosen Stripe as the payment processor to manage FC accounts, so we will not be accepting Paypal at this time. If you would like to pay via Paypal, you can get a free debit card from Paypal that is linked to your account and use that as it will have a Visa / MC logo. You may also use any American Express, JCB, Discover, or Diners Club card.

Why should I pay for FC, it seems expensive?

We tried to price FC where it made the most sense for the majority of our users. If you give us a try for a week and think otherwise, simply cancel and you are not obligated in anyway. While we are aware some of our previous users are unhappy with this change, this change comes at the right time to help FC grow and become a better and more reliable service. We appreciate all of our users and we want to provide the best possible resource available and this will take some funding to make happen. Being a paid service also means that we will have less users and less users is better for our paying members as they are less likely to face other users playing FC lineups on a nightly basis.

Will the service be any different / better now that I am paying you guys?

We will continue to be the same company we have been over the last 3 months, growing and improving as quickly as possible. We will be focusing on improving the reliability and consistency of the site, so you can trust in the numbers and the information you are getting from FC. This is our top priority moving forward and will be taken care as quickly as possible. We are a small company, and benefit from being able to act swiftly and push new features and additions quickly. This does come with the drawback of our software not being as stringently tested before being released. This will not change going forward, as I believe in getting new software into the hands of users as quickly as possible, as you guys are the best quality control team possible.

If you guys have any other questions regarding the recent changes, please post them here and I will answer them as promptly as I can.

Thanks

I am highly interested in buying this tool... but have some doubts about entering my credit card information. Is there anyway to verify that my CC information will be safe? I have never heard of Stripe and find it weird that only a CC # is asked, and nothing else(name, address,etc).

I am highly interested in buying this tool... but have some doubts about entering my credit card information. Is there anyway to verify that my CC information will be safe? I have never heard of Stripe and find it weird that only a CC # is asked, and nothing else(name, address,etc).

If you do some research online you will find Stripe is one of, if not [i]the[/i] most secure way to handle credit card info. Fantasy Cruncher never handles your credit card info, that is all passed from your PC directly to Stripe over a secured and encrypted connection. They handle the encryption of your data and are fully PCI compliant.

So why is crunched rewind scores different then what it optimized yesterday? Totally different. Is it just give u highest possible lineups or what it projected yesterday because not the same

So why is crunched rewind scores different then what it optimized yesterday? Totally different. Is it just give u highest possible lineups or what it projected yesterday because not the same

Lineup Rewind defaults to using the actual scores for calculations, so you can see the best actual scores on any slate with any playerpool and settings. To see the lineups as they were PRIOR to the games being played, you just need to change the drop down to use something other than Actual Scores before clicking calculate. You can use "My Projections", "FC Projections", "Highest ceiling", "Highest Floor", etc.