NHL DFS Cheat Sheet & Slate Overview | Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Looking for a quick consolidated list of options to play today? Let’s take a look at our DraftKings and FanDuel Cheat Sheets to help navigate today’s slate!
- On a deep 14 game slate with almost every team in the league playing tonight I wouldn’t worry too much about ownership levels, especially in large field GPP’s. With so many combinations out there, for large field GPP’s, you’ll see fairly diluted ownership levels across the board and I wouldn’t worry too much about ownership when it comes to setting exposures for large field GPP’s.
- On a slate this deep, I think it’s almost a necessity to take your shot at trying to narrow down the number of teams in your player pool. I like to exclude (at least the forwards) from games where I think there is a low probability of a stack being a part of a large field GPP win. For me, on this slate, my top options to consider boxing out would be: NYR/NYI, VGK/NAS, CAR/SEA and STL/DET.
- Edmonton check in as -190 favorites tonight in a game with a projected total of 6 goals as they travel to the desert to take on Arizona. If you do want to talk ownership, McDavid and Draisaitl will be the most popular players on the slate, even at their prices. Going up against the worst team in hockey, it’s hard not to love the spot for them tonight, even though they were disappointing last night in a loss to Dallas. No problem going back to the well here tonight with the best offensive team in hockey.
- The top line for Boston is in a great spot going up against Buffalo in a game against a team that has been involved in some high scoring games of late, including last time out. They are expensive, which should help keep their ownership levels in check – but I love the spot for them tonight in a plus spot.
- The Sharks are in a great spot tonight for a potential late night hammer, playing at home against the Sens. The top line has fantastic analytics in terms of puck possession and expected goals for per 60 and going up against Ottawa, I love the spot for them tonight in a plus spot at home.
CheatSheet – DraftKings & FanDuel
|High||Connor McDavid (9.6k / 24.68) (10.2k / 31.21)||Alex Ovechkin (9.3k / 21.13) (9.3k / 25.19)||Dougie Hamilton (7.5k / 15.75) (7k / 17.33)||Tristan Jarry (8.1k / 14.86) (7.5k / 20.19)|
|Leon Draisaitl (9.4k / 26.09) (10.4k / 32.43)||David Pastrnak (8.8k / 19.51) (8.7k / 23.02)||Charlie McAvoy (6.2k / 15.38) (6.8k / 18.01)||James Reimer (8k / 14.56) (7.2k / 19.69)|
|Patrice Bergeron (8.4k / 15.65) (7.9k / 18.27)||Gabriel Landeskog (7.4k / 15.64) (8.5k / 19.97)||Jakob Chychrun (6.7k / 11.64) (5.2k / 12.50)||Sergei Bobrovsky (8.1k / 14.24) (8.2k / 19.53)|
|Medium||Jeff Carter (5.1k / 15.09) (5.9k / 18.06)||Jonathan Huberdeau (6.8k / 17.02) (7.6k / 21.49)||Tyson Barrie (5.5k / 11.79) (5.4k / 13.32)||Juuse Saros (7.9k / 16.56) (7.7k / 21.15)|
|Nazem Kadri (6.9k / 14.61) (7.1k / 18.81)||Jesse Puljujarvi (5k / 13.54) (5.4k / 16.55)||Devon Toews (4.8k / 11.38) (4.6k / 14.42)|
|Boone Jenner (6.4k / 10.70) (5k / 12.67)||Timo Meier (6.2k / 13.36) (7.4k / 16.36)||Moritz Seider (5.1k / 10.09) (4.2k / 11.91)|
|Matt Duchene (5.9k / 13.10) (6.9k / 16.30)|
|Zach Hyman (6.3k / 11.76) (6.6k / 14.30)|
|Low||Tomas Hertl (4.5k / 14.28) (5.9k / 17.91)||Blake Wheeler (4.3k / 9.67) (5k / 12.22)||Gustav Forsling (3.8k / 12.31) (4.3k / 14.67)|
|Logan Couture (4.6k / 11.04) (5.2k / 13.64)||Sam Reinhart (4.1k / 12.51) (6.1k / 15.89)||Brandon Montour (3.3k / 10.64) (4k / 12.85)|
|Reilly Smith (3.9k / 9.97) (5k / 12.03)||Erik Johnson (3.2k / 11.15) (4.1k / 12.21)|
|Radko Gudas (3.1k / 10.48) (3.9k / 11.61)|