Draftkings VALORANT Esports DFS Rundown – September 14, 2021

Draftkings VALORANT Esports DFS Rundown – September 14, 2021

Team F4Q (F4Q) v.s. G2 Esports (G2) (9:00 AM EST) (-525 G2)

After both being defeated by the best team in the game in SEN, F4Q and G2 face off to rebound from their losses. Fortunately, for G2 they were able to get at least one map off of SEN while F4Q was unable to which bodes well for G2’s chances in this matchup (82% chance of winning while F4Q has an 18% chance). Nukkye was the only player on his G2 squad with a positive kill-death differential in their recent loss against the best team in the game which may result in him being the most relied upon slayer for his team again, especially with the highest K/D still (1.35) as the main duelist on his team. Mixwell has also complemented nukkye and the rest of the G2 team really well with the highest early success rate out of both sides (68%) as the controller on maps (Skye/Viper) mainly. As for F4Q, no one was able to have a positive kill-death differential in their last loss against SEN, which leads to the fact they tend to rely heavily on Bunny (who happened to be second in kills on his team). Unfortunately, Bunny’s early success rate is on the lower end (54%) which may result in him possibly struggling again which could end up really bad for F4Q. That being said, if Bunny ends up being unable to perform really well F4Q might end up being dominated this time around.

Vivo Keyd (VIVO) v.s. ZETA Division (ZETA) (-278 VIVO) (12:00 PM EST) (-278 VIVO)

Both teams in this matchup had their fire put out after being on a decent winning-streak, but have the chance to begin a new one. There shouldn’t be surprise here if heat ends up leading the way once again for VIVO with the highest K/D out of both teams (1.39), as the leading entry-fragger on his team and highest early success rate (62%). However, there are three players on ZETA with the ability to slay at the capacity heat does and all have K/D’s at the moment in the 1.3 range. Takej of ZETA is the highest damage dealer of the three players in the 1.3 K/D range (150.4) so more than likely, he’d be the one to try and slow down heat first on his team. Although, heat averages more damage per round (159.2) the problem is that he’d have to deal with the other two players of ZETA in that range which would put a lot more pressure on him to perform really well and his teammates to help pick up the load and not just one person like their last loss. Therefore, ZETA has an opportunity to get things going in their favor again since VIVO’s success may depend on how well heat performs once again.

Crazy Racoons (CR) v.s. Havan Liberty (HL) (3:00 PM EST) (-280 HL)

The #1 team from Japan in CR clash with the #4 team of Brazil in HL after both being swept in their last series’. HL is also projected to win this faceoff by a decent margin (83% versus 17% for CR). However, with more rotational pieces for their lineup CR have a higher team overall K/D of 1.18 compared to HL’s 1.11 which may cause this match to be closer than expected. Within that rotation, Fisker has been the main entry-fragger/controller (Jett/Skye mainly) with the highest damage dealt per round (155.4) so he may end up rebounding in this one after coming off a negative kill-death differential game in his team’s last loss. Shion of HL is the closest player to that average damage dealt per round, but with less (149.9) as the initiator for his team (Skye/Breach) that can potentially slow down his opponent. On the other hand, with a slightly less accurate shot (21% versus Fisker’s 26%) this may end up giving Fisker the slight edge in those gunfights, and also with the first-blood rate advantage (0.23 versus shion’s 0.1). In conclusion, the battles should end up being really close in this matchup and although HL is expected to win by a larger margin there is also a good chance CR could pull off a win here.

$ TierCPTNP
High
nukkye
(14.7k / 7.500)
nukkye
(9.8k / 5.00)
heat
(13.8k / 7.500)
Mixwell
(9.4k / 5.00)
heat
(9.2k / 5.00)
Medium
Fisker
(7.6k / 5.00)
Laz
(7k / 5.00)
Reita
(6k / 5.00)
Low
takej
(8.1k / 7.500)
takej
(5.4k / 5.00)

About TravyG

Travy is a DFS Enthusiast and Professional Bodybuilder that loves sports & gaming. Within DFS Travy prefers to grind tournaments for many sports across multiple sites. If you need help and/or have any questions feel free to contact Travy via Twitter @travygrant

Check Also

Draftkings VALORANT Esports DFS Rundown – September 15, 2021

Draftkings VALORANT Esports DFS Rundown – September 15, 2021 Paper Rex (PRX) v.s. SuperMassive Blaze …