NHL DFS Cheat Sheets | Monday, June 7, 2021
Looking for a quick consolidated list of options to play today? Let’s take a look at our DraftKings and FanDuel Cheat Sheets to help navigate today’s slate!
Monday night sees the Habs and Jets on short rest playing on a back to back after the Habs dominated Game 3, and quite frankly – have the entire series, sitting pretty with a 3-0 lead heading to game 4 tonight. We also have the Bruins and Isles dropping on the puck on a pivotal game 5 tonight, which should give us a great night of NHL action on DraftKings! Let’s look at some quick notes on the slate, and wrap things up with the cheat sheet at the end!
- The Habs, led by Carey Price have been dominant against the Jets in this one – though last night, Montreal dominated the game in terms of just about every stat you could look at. They sit at -155 favourites tonight and unless you think that the Jets will be able to right the ship tonight, G Carey Price is the safest play between the pipes for tonight’s action.
- In terms of skaters in this game, I don’t have too much interest in the Jets. Losing Scheifele and having Stastny at less than 100% has really hindered them down the middle – and they looked pretty dismal in last night’s 5-1 loss. You could sprinkle in a bit of exposure to each of their top two lines, but it’s hard to imagine them being able to light up Carey Price with him playing this well and the Jets are contrarian stacking options, at best.
- For Montreal, I continue to like MTL2, and you can sprinkle in some MME exposure to each of the other two lines in their top 9 if you want more diversified exposure to them. D Jeff Petry is going to be a GTD so keep an eye on the pre-game skate to see if he’s going to suit up in this one. If he sits, you can give a bump up to D Shea Weber and include him in your player pool tonight.
- For the Bruins – their top two lines are both in play here and I like them in this game back on home ice…not shocking as they check in as -185 favourites here. They will get their choice of match-ups in this one – and that should free up BOS1 for some better match-ups than what they saw on the road, and they are the best option on the board for a high spend stack. BOS2 is neck and neck with MTL2 for a mid-priced stack and both are worth getting significant exposure to in this one. McAvoy is my favourite high spend on the back-end, and I continue to love what I have seen from him since he started getting top PP time.
- For the Isles, Barzal has really stepped it up in this series – though my favourite way to play him is through NYI PP1 stacks vs. including Komorov as part of NYI1 stacks. That is a way for you to get some stacks with both Barzal and Beauvillier, who are arguably the two top options for the Isles in this one. I still do like NYI2, and think for MME formats, it makes sense to get some exposure to Pageau/Palmieri on the third line. On the back-end Mayfield and Pulock are worth keeping in your player pool as high floor options at their respective price points who log major minutes, block shots and send a few pucks on net. I don’t have too much interest in Varlamov between the pipes here tonight. I like BOS in this game and if you did opt to sprinkle in significant exposure outside of Price between the pipes, Rask would be my second favourite option.
Best of luck in your contests tonight in what should be a fun night of NHL playoff action on DraftKings!
CheatSheet – DraftKings & FanDuel
|High||Patrice Bergeron (7.9k / 16.20) (7.7k / 18.82)||Brad Marchand (7.5k / 14.94) (8.5k / 19.08)||Charlie McAvoy (5.7k / 10.62) (6.4k / 12.66)||Tuukka Rask (8.2k / 15.25) (8.2k / 20.56)|
|Mathew Barzal (6.3k / 7.85) (6.9k / 9.77)||David Pastrnak (8.3k / 13.88) (7.9k / 16.76)||Shea Weber (5.1k / 9.33) (4.8k / 10.44)||Carey Price (8k / 13.89) (8.5k / 18.92)|
|Ryan Pulock (5k / 7.08) (4.1k / 7.48)|
|Medium||Nick Suzuki (6k / 11.78) (5.7k / 14.39)||Tyler Toffoli (6.1k / 11.20) (6.7k / 13.97)||Joel Edmundson (3.6k / 7.18) (3.8k / 7.61)|
|David Krejci (5.4k / 11.22) (6k / 14.30)||Taylor Hall (5.2k / 10.83) (6.3k / 13.15)||Scott Mayfield (4.1k / 6.36) (3.9k / 6.93)|
|Brock Nelson (5k / 6.35) (5.2k / 7.97)||Craig Smith (4.5k / 9.73) (4.8k / 12.06)|
|Anthony Beauvillier (5.7k / 8.69) (6.6k / 10.68)|
|Cole Caufield (4.8k / 8.31) (3.6k / 9.85)|
|Low||Jean-Gabriel Pageau (4.6k / 5.84) (4.9k / 7.19)||Jordan Eberle (4.1k / 6.13) (6.1k / 7.76)||Brett Kulak (3.1k / 5.35) (3.5k / 5.93)|
|Corey Perry (3.3k / 5.29) (3.9k / 6.90)||Tucker Poolman (2.6k / 4.29) (3.6k / 4.81)|