DraftKings & FanDuel LoL Cheat Sheet – LPL/LCK – June 28, 2020 (6/28/20)
Helping you build the best DraftKings & FanDuel League of Legends lineup for the 6/28/2020 eSports DFS slate.
We have a 4 game slate for LPL/LCK LoL action on Sunday, starting with a 4am EST lock.
- T1 at -725 and JDG at -613 are by far the heaviest teams on the slate. You can feel pretty good about their historical performance and odds-based expectations here. They’re both going to be hard to fade overall, even with a 2-0 win being pretty likely.
- There’s a lot of talent with the likes of Effort, Canna and Teddy in particular (for T1) and then the same with Loken and Kanavi for JDG as well.
- For T1, Teddy is a fantastic play with a great K-D ratio, strong assists contributions for the positio, and has 87+ DKP in his last 2 matches.
- Both Loken and Kanavi are great options as the high-end kill participation and kill share heroes of JD Gaming, and Kanavi in particular is a very fair value.
- The LNG/VG game is positioned as the most likely to go 3 games if you try to go by what the odds suggest. And, VG in particular is where I’d want to heavy up my exposure (even in a game stack).
- iBoy is the stud of this group, and Leyan, Cube and Hang are the 3 others I have in my player pool from the team. overall, VG has been struggling a bit lately, but there is solid talent here and if they can get back on track – they’ll deliver nicely.
The full cheat sheet below details the plays that we are liking on the slate, and who will be in our core player pool(s) and groups for the day.
$ Tier CPTN TOP JNG MID ADC SUP TEAM High Teddy (12.3k / 133.380) (14.85k / 133.380) Canna (6.6k / 59.61) (8.1k / 59.61) Kanavi (7.4k / 78.91) (8.7k / 78.91) Yagao (7.6k / 78.41) (9k / 78.41) Teddy (8.2k / 88.92) (9.9k / 88.92) LvMao (6k / 56.82) (7.9k / 56.82) T1 (5.8k / 54.18) (7.7k / 54.18) Loken (12k / 122.175) (15.3k / 122.175) Keria (5.8k / 48.21) (7.5k / 48.21) Deft (11.7k / 105.255) (14.55k / 105.255) Medium Chovy (10.5k / 98.145) (12.75k / 98.145) Zoom (6.4k / 67.10) (8.4k / 67.10) Pyosik (7k / 60.38) (8.2k / 60.38) Faker (7.4k / 76.44) (8.8k / 76.44) Deft (7.8k / 70.17) (9.7k / 70.17) Effort (5.6k / 55.39) (7.7k / 55.39) JD Gaming (5.6k / 55.91) (7.9k / 55.91) iBoy (11.1k / 106.755) (13.95k / 106.755) Loken (8k / 81.45) (10.2k / 81.45) Kanavi (11.1k / 118.365) (13.05k / 118.365) Low Effort (8.4k / 83.085) (11.55k / 83.085) Cube (5.8k / 57.98) (7.8k / 57.98) Leyan (6.2k / 34.74) (7.9k / 34.74) Chovy (7k / 65.43) (8.5k / 65.43) iBoy (7.4k / 71.17) (9.3k / 71.17) Hang (5k / 50.23) (7.4k / 50.23) Vici Gaming (5k / 40.10) (7.4k / 40.10)
Get your copy of our free strategy guide for LoL DFS
Simply subscribe below and we’ll send you our “Optimal Strategies for LoL DFS” guide for free.