DraftKings & FanDuel LoL Cheat Sheet – LEC – June 27, 2020 (6/27/20)
Helping you build the best DraftKings League of Legends lineup for the 6/27/2020 eSports DFS slate.
- We have five matches on the slate for 11am on Saturday which includes OG, who are -450 favourites against SK04 – by far the largest favourites on the board. We also see a match-up with two of the better teams in the LEC as G2 goes up against FNC, seeing G2 as -170 favourites in this one. Misfits are also large favourites Saturday, sitting at -170 as they take on XL in a game that I expect them to handle with ease.
- Origen sit at 3-2 on the season and not surprisingly are large favourites against the winless FC04 squad that sits at 0-5. Origen are led by ADC Upset, who has amazing metrics so far in the Summer season with a kill participation rate of 85.5% to go along with a kill share of 43.5%. Alphari and Nukeduck are the other two players that seem to be focal points of Origen’s attack, with them registering 2.6 kills per match each to go along with kill participation and kill shares of (71%, 21% – Alphari) and (72.6%, 21% – Nukeduck), respectively.
- For G2 – they continue to be led by Perkz, who is second on the team with a kill participation of 65.5% and leads with a kill share of 29.3%. Wunder and Caps are the second and third options that I like on G2 for Saturday’s action with Mikyx being a solid option at SUP if you have some extra cash to deploy. Caps has a kill participation rate of 69% to go along with a kill share of 25.9%. Wunder doesn’t have good metrics so far this season, but I expect to see some regression to the mean to historical levels for him over time.
- For Misfits, Kobbe has been dominant so far on the young season with a remarkable kill participation of 82.5% to go along with a kill share of 40.0%. He has been by far the best option for them so far in the Summer Season. You can opt to sprinkle in some exposure to JNG Razork and MID Febiven if you are looking to increase your exposure to MSF on Saturday afternoon.
- I think a great approach is maxing out your exposure to OG, rotating different combinations of their players, sprinkling in some exposure to G2 and MSF as your other two main teams to stack in combination with OG.
The full cheat sheet below details the plays that we’re most high on from this slate, and who will be in our core player pool(s) for the day.
|High||Caps (12.3k / 48.825)||Alphari (7k / 23.59)||Xerxe (7.4k / 23.82)||Nukeduck (7.8k / 22.61)||Upset (8.4k / 29.59)||Destiny (5.8k / 19.91)||Origen (5.8k / 19.37)|
|Upset (12.6k / 44.385)||Wunder (6.8k / 24.42)||Shad0w (7.2k / 23.35)||Caps (8.2k / 32.55)||Perkz (8.2k / 28.01)||Mikyx (6.2k / 22.07)||SK Gaming (5.2k / 16.55)|
|Jankos (7.8k / 28.36)||Misfits (5.4k / 15.73)|
|Medium||Wunder (10.2k / 36.630)||Jenax (6k / 22.01)||Razork (6.8k / 24.14)||Larssen (6.8k / 27.02)||Kobbe (7.6k / 15.93)||Kaiser (5.6k / 18.94)||G2 Esports (5k / 15.21)|
|Alphari (10.5k / 35.385)||Febiven (7.2k / 23.74)|
|Low||Vander (4.6k / 18.38)|
Get your copy of our free strategy guide for LoL DFS
Simply subscribe below and we’ll send you our “Optimal Strategies for LoL DFS” guide for free.