Featuring in-depth analysis to help you crack the winning code for the NBA DFS slate on April 28, 2019.
We will have 1 and 2 game slates the rest of the way in NBA DFS, so we’ll keep things very focused with our short-lists (cheat sheet style).
- Keep an eye on the status of Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry tonight. Either one of them missing time will really open up the usage for Kevin Durant, while also giving guys like Andre Iguodala and Shaun Livingston more playing time (even though I don’t see either of them as key plays).
- Al Horford is set to be a chalky but profitable play at C for BOS. Don’t overthink him there – he’s a high floor, solid upside guy at a great price.
- I don’t see a world where at least one of Giannis and Durant are not in your lineup. Both would be awesome, but that’s going to be hard to do based on salary.
- PG is the deepest position today, but don’t be shy to grab some shares of Terry Rozier on FD in particular at PG2 given his own% projection and potential for 18-20 points.
- I like the SG options you can roll with if you fade James Harden. Don’t be shy to increase exposure to Jaylen Brown, Eric Gordon, Pat Connaughton and Khris Middleton.
$ Tier PG SG SF PF C High Stephen Curry (9.3k / 48.60) James Harden (11.8k / 60.28) Giannis Antetokounmpo (11.5k / 61.82) Al Horford (6.8k / 37.99) Kyrie Irving (9.5k / 47.46) Kevin Durant (11.4k / 49.44) Brook Lopez (6.5k / 31.61) Medium Eric Bledsoe (7.5k / 38.11) Jayson Tatum (6.4k / 33.15) Chris Paul (8.2k / 41.32) P.J. Tucker (6.3k / 22.94) Low Terry Rozier (3.9k / 17.24) Klay Thompson (6.2k / 36.10) Nikola Mirotic (3.6k / 17.37) Kevon Looney (3.8k / 19.33) Jaylen Brown (5.1k / 25.65) Gordon Hayward (5.9k / 27.42) Pat Connaughton (4.4k / 22.26) Eric Gordon (5k / 25.96)