March 12, 2018 – NBA DFS Crunch(er) Time – Detailed Slate Breakdown for FanDuel & DraftKings
Welcome to The Crunch(er) Time Column for the NBA DFS Slate on FanDuel & DraftKings on March 12, 2018.
In this article, we provide a detailed breakdown of key strategies, top plays, value picks, injuries and more on a particular slate, to help you build winning NBA DFS lineups.
As a reminder, all fantasy points referenced in this article will be using FanDuel NBA DFS scoring.
- Number of games today: 4
- Number of games today on the main slate: 4
- Highest total: MIL @ MEM; 206 – other totals are yet to be released
- Biggest spread: MIL @ MEM; MIL -7 – others are yet to be released
- Key injuries and player absences:
- Confirmed out: LaMarcus Aldridge, Hassan Whiteside, Tyreke Evans, Andrew Harrison, Malcolm Brogdon, Dwyane Wade, Kawhi Leonard
- Game time decisions: James Harden (should suit up), Marc Gasol (should return after rest), Steven Adams, Skal Labissiere, Ryan Anderson