March 11, 2018 – NBA DFS Crunch(er) Time – Detailed Slate Breakdown for FanDuel & DraftKings
Welcome to The Crunch(er) Time Column for the NBA DFS Slate on FanDuel & DraftKings on March 11, 2018.
In this article, we provide a detailed breakdown of key strategies, top plays, value picks, injuries and more on a particular slate, to help you build winning NBA DFS lineups.
As a reminder, all fantasy points referenced in this article will be using FanDuel NBA DFS scoring.
- Number of games today: 9
- Number of games today on the main slate: 4
- Highest total: CLE @ LAL; 228.5
- Biggest spread: HOU -12 (HOU @ DAL)
- Key injuries and player absences:
- Confirmed out: James Harden, Jimmy Butler, Stephen Curry, Brandon Ingram, Skal Labissiere, Rodney Hood, Jaylen Brown, Josh Hart, Tristan Thompson, David West, Ryan Anderson
- Game time decisions: Anthony Davis, Willie Cauley-Stein, Dennis Smith Jr, Dennis Schroder, De'Aaron Fox, Wilson Chandler,